New to the group!

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

Dayle33

New to the group!

Post by Dayle33 »

Hi everyone.

New to the group, my names Dayle, im 23 years old and im on the hunt for a clean cavalier saloon that i can bolt my already sat and waiting GSI body kit on to.

I will be browsing the forum looking for all the advice i can get and hopefully a nice clean saloon if one pops up.

I currently own a vauxhall vectra C 1.9 150 SRI XP with a few mods, and a 1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST with an extensive mod list.

I have always been big into my vauxhall cars ever since i could walk! My love for the cavalier saloon stems from my late father who used to have a couple in the late 90s early 2000s and i would love to recreate a gsi replica just like what he had, maybe with the exception of an engine conversion.

Thank you
Dayle
Robsey
Club Admin

Re: New to the group!

Post by Robsey »

Welcome aboard Dayle.
You definitely have an unusual variety of vehicles.

Hmm Vectra-C diesel and Nissan Skyline - now that is what you call chalk and cheese.
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with finding a good project, there are still some coming up for sale here and there.

You'll find all the help and advice you need here, many folks have built cars up from the ground up, and there are plenty of spare parts to be got hold of from our members if need be.

Andrei.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

Hello & Welcome :wave I'm sure you'll find a good car you may just have to be a little patient, what engine size are you looking for ? 1.6, 1.8, 2 litre ?
Dayle33

Post by Dayle33 »

I deffinitley have a strange vareity of vehichles!

Vectra is my daily, skyline is my toy! But looking for something a little more retro and closer to home hence the cavalier and ive always loved them.

Engine size is not a problem so 1.6/1.8/2.0 would be fine as i would be converting to XE or B204 power.

Thank you guys for a warm welcome hopefully i can find a clean saloon soon!

:thumb