New old member

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

etd

New old member

Post by etd »

Just thought I’d pop a quick hello here as I’ve not been on here for a few years. Used to be the NW area rep for the VODC before that club folded a few years ago. I’ve not really been on car forums since but as I’ve been medical leave from work due to COVID I’ve been going through my old photos of car shows past so I thought I’d pop on here again and say hello.

Used to have a L reg Cav Colorado in lagoon blue and a M reg Cav SRi in velvet green. The Colorado I sold to a friend in 2011 and the SRi went in 2013 following MOT failure.

The Colorado now lives with my wife’s uncle and is still going strong but the SRi has been on SORN since I sold it. So if anyone knows the whereabouts of M905 SNK it would be nice to see if it’s still about.

Currently not in a Vauxhall but apart from the Cav’s I’ve had a Zafira A & B, a Corsa B, a Vectra B and an Insignia. These days I’m driving a Citroen C4 Cactus, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso and a VW Fox
etd aka Mark

Drives: 2006 VW Fox, 2016 Citroen C4 Cactus, 2022 Audi A1
Robsey
Club Admin

Re: New old member

Post by Robsey »

Welcome to the forum.

I suppose it is as good a reason as any to pop in and say hi.

A really nice pair of Cavaliers there.
It is good to know, that at least one car lives on.

It is a shame about VODC. I was a member very briefly many moons ago.

Sadly many folded, in favour of setting up a free facebook group instead.

Although there is a Cavalier Mk3 facebook group, I cannot think of many forum members who actually use it.

I hope you enjoy your visits.

Best wishes,
Rob.