Hey everyone! My fourth cavalier and back to the forum

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

Sean986

Hey everyone! My fourth cavalier and back to the forum

Post by Sean986 »

Hey everyone!

I used to be on here around 10 years ago maybe longer when im sure the url was different? The users from then are probably long gone and i cant quite remember but im sure i talked to grant, ads, speccygsi and caviboi? could be loads more but was a long time ago. Cavi boi had a huge thread with everything smoothed I can also remember a black one with evo rear spoiler.

That was when i bought my first car which was a mk3 cavalier, 1.7TD which i did a lot of mods to but unfortunately i ran out of storage for it and it was scrapped.

Ive also had a 1.8 8v which was our first family car on the road, again did a few mods and got it restored enough to mot it.

Third cavalier was 2.5 v6 cesaro around 3 years ago which i miss the most but needed the money so it was sold too.

Fast forward to now and i just picked up a 1993 L reg cavalier. Its a 2.0 8v C20 NE Automatic. Lots of restoration work and mods coming
chrisp

Re: Hey everyone! My fourth cavalier and back to the forum

Post by chrisp »

Welcome back and I'm very pleased to see a new Cavalier owner and contributor on this forum. I was beginning to fear that numbers of Cavalier owners have dwindled enough recently so that contributions to this forum have become progressively fewer.
Certainly there a fewer and fewer Cavaliers on the road now. When I park mine in a public place I now get quite a few enquiries from passers by asking "what's that?" or asking whether I'll sell it to them.
1993 Cavalier V6 Auto in Smoke Grey Metallic
Robsey
Club Admin

Re: Hey everyone! My fourth cavalier and back to the forum

Post by Robsey »

Welcome to the forum...
As already said, it is good to see a new 'old' member returning to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing a fresh restoration.
Not sure, but the 'name' does ring a bell, along with the names that you mentioned before.
Alas not many original members left, same with the admin team. Significantly changed in 2015.