New to Club Forums :)

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

lukesri

New to Club Forums :)

Post by lukesri »

Hey all.
Well after owning my Cavalier Sri since May this year I have decided its about time to see what all these forums are on about. It started off as not much planned in modification terms but has now become a headturner and I can't help myself throwing money at it they are beautiful cars.
If your from Lincolnshire you might have seen it around if not then maybe I will end up at some car shows. Am looking forward to getting involved here.

About myself I am 22 on new years day :) currently work for vauxhall in Grantham as a mechanic however that will soon be changing! This is my first adventure into making a really nice car and i dont want it to end soon.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year I look forward to speaking to you all
95 Cav Sri 2.0 Pearlescent Paint, Falcon Alarm with Remote Start, Team Dynamic Wheels, Lowered, Kent Cams, Powerflow Exhaust, K&N plus much much more
branny361

Re: New to Club Forums :)

Post by branny361 »

hello luke welcome along ,have a good luck around the site for any ideas you might have for your cav ,theres a wide variety in styles!!! any questons, ideas you have .. fire away
now running a swedish vauxhall...

the old cav vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYC4wHjqAhw

the new saab vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-K5L6UDGFk
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

hi Luke and welcome to the forum, everyones really friendly on here. glad to hear your as smitten as the rest of us with the Cavalier. hope i get to see you and your car out and about at the shows :mrgreen:
lukesri

Post by lukesri »

You will do come the summer just the interior to work on now and thanks for the welcomes
95 Cav Sri 2.0 Pearlescent Paint, Falcon Alarm with Remote Start, Team Dynamic Wheels, Lowered, Kent Cams, Powerflow Exhaust, K&N plus much much more
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

look forward to the progress on your cav :) get a thread up in the work in progress section! Welcome!
Colorado

Post by Colorado »

hi welcome to the site
Squig

Post by Squig »

Welcome to cavmk3oc :D
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome