Cav 2.0 8v Diplomat

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

DiplomaXE

Re: Cav 2.0 8v Diplomat

Post by DiplomaXE »

sorry to hear this fella. mines a nov. 92 dippy and on 186k now, still flying along. try your hardest to rescue her, but if you have to, give her a goof burial.
Squig

Post by Squig »

For Sale Restrictions;

"Newbie" status users, indicated by the username displayed in light blue, are subject to a board restriction disallowing the use of all and any of the Sales boards in the Back Room area. You agree that any attempt to subvert this rule, either by posting a "For sale" topic in a non-designated area, or referring too, by hyperlink or plain text within any part of a post or signature, an external advert, will result in a punitive action being taken against the user by “Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3 Owners Club”, or it's representatives.

Once the user has achieved a post count of 50 this restriction will be lifted.

REVISION - To clarify any user posting a thread with any hint of a sales nature will result in;
1. Immediate thread deletion...
2. PM to the user with a forwarding link to this thread...
3. Repeat offenders will be banned for a minimum of 30 days.

Clarification 13.09.11 - This rule is, by definition, intended to cover any thread created for the intent of selling, for profit or non-profit, any type of goods, whether the goods in question are automotive related or not. This extends to any and all Ebay auctions and/or buy-it-now type adverts. Newbie users are welcomed to post wanted type adverts, and links to sites that can be of use to other cavmk3oc users.
I've deleted the original post... please do not try to advertise your vehicle before you have 50 posts. Once your post count has reached 50 please feel free to post an advert in the correct section.
No exceptions are made.

Sorry DiplomaXE, it makes you look a little insane thou :lol:
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
memphis mick

Post by memphis mick »

DiplomaXE Thanks for your words of encouragement, would love to keep her but needs must. cheers again. Looks like i'v been zapped off for writing about my pride and joy. ttfn.
DiplomaXE

Post by DiplomaXE »

yeah, thread looks a tad mental now.
Squig

Post by Squig »

memphis mick wrote:DiplomaXE Thanks for your words of encouragement, would love to keep her but needs must. cheers again. Looks like i'v been zapped off for writing about my pride and joy. ttfn.
Sorry, it read like an advert so under rules it had to go.
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

topic locked