trip up to man utd . v palace

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

sparzzy

trip up to man utd . v palace

Post by sparzzy »

hi people been a while. nice to see bored members still going. anyway gaz going up to see palace v man u next wed. still got cav gsi. v6. lotus carlton. and wifes old veccy gsi. work been mad this year all good stuff.
DRIVES 1990 CAV GSI also CARLTON GSI ,1960 thames pick up truck and works trucks and vans.
Squig

Re: trip up to man utd . v palace

Post by Squig »

Good you see you again sparzzy...
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Long time tim, where you staying? still roofing?
sparzzy

Post by sparzzy »

still in tun wells kent . still roofing www.roofmasters.co.uk still doing charity work over december.
BUT AS FOR MY TRIP TO MAN UTD. all going well till half time. when 5 stewards and 5 cops draging a 16yr old down steps. with most onlookers expresing there opion od 10 on 1 . when just as crowd go quite for few secs my son of 23yrs and 6ft 2 yells your f!!!ing w!!1 ers to cops. well next thing there coming for him so rest cover him and stewards get as far as me and thats it i dragged out and cuffed and charged. 10 mins latter my son ways in and we both chucked out . at least we watched the rest via palace staff coach on tv. . if you look up man utd stewards on youtube its normal to drag fans out with no real reason. my beef is with the one pin head steward who picked me out to the others . at least the next legg is at home to cardiff.
DRIVES 1990 CAV GSI also CARLTON GSI ,1960 thames pick up truck and works trucks and vans.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

not the first time ive heard about this a couple of mates of mine were stewards years ago, ive heard of people having season tickets cancelled one game into a season for no real reason other than they felt like it.

Tbh i dont follow football so never reall experienced it myself.

Dont be a stranger tim, its good to see you back
sparzzy

Post by sparzzy »

prop because i use the lotus carlton 6mths of year and now swopped ins over to my gsi . so back as cav driver again for 6mths. but been busy this year. working in france and going up to rutland on 15th and 16th dec to do a zinc roof. worked harder this year not got any richer but not got any poorer. many in building trade i know in crap mainly down to not geeting paid on time or not at all by the big firms.