road rage - what pisses you off on the road?

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

Chip Pan Dan

road rage - what pisses you off on the road?

Post by Chip Pan Dan »

middle lane drivers, old people, taxis, people who can'r use a round about even when theres lines on the road showing you where to go!
the list could go on and on.
cavaliersri130

Re: road rage - what pisses you off on the road?

Post by cavaliersri130 »

Mainly round about a for me I hate being cut up by someone who hasn't a clue or people who sit there starring at you even though they have right of way on it lol.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Once driven forever smitten , The car of the future today.
cavaliersri130

Post by cavaliersri130 »

Lmfao so you have covered pretty much 90 % of drivers on the road there. :lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Once driven forever smitten , The car of the future today.
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

My solution: Stick on a Slipknot album at full blast and crank up the adrenaline. One day I will do something I regret... Or not regret, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

No.
Previous:

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Chip Pan Dan

Post by Chip Pan Dan »

:lol:
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

I generally do not set out to inconvenience other motorists. So why would others do the same to me? It's a no brainer really. I'm chilled, I'm cool.
Previous:

gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

i just get fuked off with every one trying to race me !!!

yes its an old cavy gsi but they aint all driven like they been stolen :lol: :lol: :lol:
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

No, it's exactly as Gsi Pie put it. I'm driving a Cavalier, which seems to have a massive sticker on it saying EVERYONE in a newer piece of shit, please piss me off.

I'm not the instigator. I'm standing up for myself for fudge sake. I'm fudgery tired of people acting up. I'm just trying to have a nice day... thank you very much.
Previous:

Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

carlos_canter wrote:
Have you ever considered radio 4 or classic FM instead of slip knot and the like?
Yes I have, it doesn't work. :tdown

Although I'll be honest, I have off-days and good days. I can quite happily sit there and laugh it off while listening to thrash metal, other days I can flip when listening to classic rock. All depends what mood I'm in really. Generally it's just a brutal and savage one. :D
Previous:

Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Being on the road all day i probably/definitely annoy some people.

The things that bother me

Hesitant drivers, no matter how bad a manoeuvre is if someone does it and get out of the way that's stupid, but fine. Its the people who have no confidence who stutter and panic when driving and have no idea of there car size, who fluster when parking (if you cant parallel park dont!) if your not equipped to drive in current traffic don't drive. This doesn't apply to learners.

People who cant take corners, those drivers who soon as they see a corner of any description hit the brakes drop to 15mph.

Traffic - any, if im moving more than 20mph im fine but any less than that, joys of starting at 5am there isnt much on the road at that time.

People who park in loading bays.
planetc

Post by planetc »

People that drive slowly when there is no room to overtake, but speed up every time the road becomes straight or clear enough to go past.
"No the temperature gauge doesn't work........
we've driven 150 miles today........
the heater went cold last Thursday........
they check the level when it's serviced don't they?"
btcctroy
Mk3 Cavalier Rust Buster

Post by btcctroy »

I'm generally ok with everyone on the road. If I'm being tail gated then I usually let them overtake.
Someone parking in 2 bays well who gives a fudge park somewhere else.
People who make errors like no signaling can be a genuine mistake let it go.
Andrei try driving in Manchester where people try to initiate accidents for bash cash
....with a brew and my favourite biscuits.
TurboDan

Post by TurboDan »

I completely agree with Ads and Troy here. Andrei you have some serious issues lol!

Dan richards is the worst driver ever, he just shouts at EVERYONE, everyone pisses him off, everyone else is completely in the wrong. Not just when hes driving though, he does it whilst walking round too :lol:

I am really calm on the road i think, probably too calm. Although when someones driving dead close to me for no reason when i clearly have nowhere to move to then they piss me off.

I do get the feeling that andrei is actually one of these divering inconfident chuff that we have all described on here !
btcctroy
Mk3 Cavalier Rust Buster

Post by btcctroy »

I do about 40 to 50 thousand miles a year, shouting gets you nowhere
....with a brew and my favourite biscuits.
TurboDan

Post by TurboDan »

He needs anger management classes!
Mikebmth

Post by Mikebmth »

Holy hell.....

Andrei mate you need to chill out before you have a stroke or something ffs, shouting at a woman in tesco for parking next to my car the other week was hilarious as she thought you were just a nob.. :lol:

I have to admit, I ain't the best of drivers and suffer with road rage but there is a few things that get on my tits and they are.

Tailgating: I just brake hard, they soon shit their pants...I have been known to actually stop and get out...

People who sit in the outside lane going no quicker than the inside lane or the reps who think 100mph in the middle lane is clever when you are trying to pass them.

Agree with Pie though, having a modded car does not mean I race everywhere, cannot resist embarrassing idiots in Saxo's etc trying to be cocky.. :lol:

We all have our days though don't we, I mean I can be a right arse hole especially if I am in a company vehicle as just do not give a dam when the vehicle ain't my own...
Free Parking is a bonus, leaving my Cav in a carbon dust filled carpark is not.....
mr v6

Post by mr v6 »

i rarely get pissed off on the road unless some one does something to really endanger me for no reason

i used to get angry but then i learned to be calm after lorry driving as it makes your work day so much calmer.

now i laugh when i see people about to blow a blood vessel just because they want to go faster than you
vauxtillidie

Post by vauxtillidie »

its quite rare that i get too annoyed with anyone on the road, i may comment at someones lack of driving skills or if someone does something stupid but it doesnt p me off.

Im on the road for 8 hours a day 5 days a week i cant be p'd off all the time.
2006 Flame Red Astra VXR 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70+ AUX In, CID, Bluetooth, Sight & Light, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All Retrofitted by me :)
gazza1701-a

Post by gazza1701-a »

People who drive around on narrow country lanes like the're in a rally, thinking that there'll be nothing around the next blind bend...ie this weekend.....OldTwat in a BMW, nearly had a head on!!! good job i was only doing about 15mph he must have been doing 40ish.....he didn't half get a mouth full off me !
Ads

Post by Ads »

Cavalier342 wrote:No, it's exactly as Gsi Pie put it. I'm driving a Cavalier, which seems to have a massive sticker on it saying EVERYONE in a newer piece of shit, please piss me off.

I'm not the instigator. I'm standing up for myself for effing sake. I'm effing tired of people acting up. I'm just trying to have a nice day... thank you very much.
i drive a cavalier turbo, and apart from a few younger drivers who think they can beat you in there little "hot" hatches i dont get much bother, just bloody well ignore them, personally i think you have the hang up about driving the older car and have a anger issue against people in newer cars, Ads
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

I'm not an angry individual, honestly. I just don't like keeping things bottled up inside, you must understand, right?
Previous:

Ads

Post by Ads »

Cavalier342 wrote:I'm not an angry individual, honestly. I just don't like keeping things bottled up inside, you must understand, right?
as i dont know you personally and have never met, im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt,its just in these posts you come across as Mr angry, but if you say you are not then so be it , i beleive you .Ads
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

I'm a decent fella once you get to know me. I just like to blow off steam every now and then :D It's good for you.
Previous:

Deeksin

Post by Deeksin »

Pot holes a can feel my blood presure rising just writting this how the fudge are these roads acceptable with the amount of bloody road tax we pay! Scum bags
Deeks cavalier GSi 2000
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5348