lost mot slip

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

loopylees69

lost mot slip

Post by loopylees69 »

Rite l know the mot is up for the cora some point in october but cant find my mot slip
I only got the car in jan zo dont know where it was done
I know theres a website that i can find out info like that on the car but cant remembef what it is

Anybody know what website it is??
Rage

Re: lost mot slip

Post by Rage »

should be able to find out on the dvla website or go to an mot station and they should be able to have a look for you
sriguy wrote:whats the excitment with broken exhausts.
Rage wrote:must be one of these "your not making enough power till you break something" things or just the "plain childish p*** everyone off with sheer noise" factor :lol:
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

You don't need it for the MOT as it's all computerised just turn up & get the new one, you can even tax it online without any documents.
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

Ye, the previous owner of my V6 lost the MOT certificate (not hard to do with the new ones)

I know the MOT is due this month so I've just booked a test and will wait until I get a new certificate. You have to pay £25 apparently to get one printed out from any garage so I thought no point if it's only 2 months away or whatever...
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
vauxtillidie

Post by vauxtillidie »

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-status

will need ref off your v5

and as above dont bother with a duplicate if its due in october just take it for another test you can do it upto a month before
2006 Flame Red Astra VXR 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70+ AUX In, CID, Bluetooth, Sight & Light, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All Retrofitted by me :)
loopylees69

Post by loopylees69 »

i know i dont need it for the mot but was just wantin to try and find out what date it was due up