Cavalier turbo.

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

vaux16v

Cavalier turbo.

Post by vaux16v »

Hi. Does anyone know if ther is any 4x4 turbo cavalier about for sale. Im in northern Ireland but will travel. Thanks.
Ads

Re: Cavalier turbo.

Post by Ads »

Hi mate these cars are getting very rare now, and are starting to hold very decent sell on prices, I think there are one or two on ebay at the moment, but like I say the good ones are really expensive, failing that if you are on facebook, join the cavalier turbo owner club page, there a few on there that might be for sale, good luck with your search.Ads
James McGrath
Club Admin

Post by James McGrath »

There are a couple on eBay at the moment. Depends on how much you want to spend and how far you're willing to travel.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-Vauxhall ... SwX~dWjWzw

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Cava ... Swe7BWwJWB
vaux16v

Post by vaux16v »

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes see them on ebay and they look good decent cars but alot of mone. Will never loss it tho.goin to hav to travel a bit for 1 because dont tink there any in northern ireland at all.
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

There are a few in Northern Ireland. m00k and Colm both live in N.I., both in possession of Satin Red stunners!
vaux16v

Post by vaux16v »

I didnt know that ther was any. Hav never seen a turbo about and im always on the look out for a cavalier. Lol. Who knows one of them might sell.
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Colm told me that he was thinking of selling following his decision to start rallying AE86 Corollas. His car has recently been completely resprayed, chassis restored etc. My mistake tho - he is in Ireland, not NI. Tell him I sent you: https://www.facebook.com/colm.carberry.7
vaux16v

Post by vaux16v »

Is he a member on this forum it just havnt got facebook to contract him. The satin red is a real nice colour. thanks for your help.
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

I'm afraid not. He keeps telling me that he's gonna sign up. I'll as him if he's still considering selling and point him in the direction of this thread ;)
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

If you have a search on the forum, you'll find m00k's project thread

m00k

Post by m00k »

There's more locally than you think but most are in hands of owners long term and don't tend to come up for sale too often... l've mine coming up on 12 years and can't see it being for sale for the foreseeable but was actually planning a trip to Scotland to buy one when my one came up three miles from my house and didn't even kno it was there at the time

And again when moving house caught a sneak peak of another two miles from my house at that time in property news photos tucked in a garage lol

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1544&hilit=M00k&start=0

Hasn't been updated in a while as its been in storage pretty much past three years and only covered about 15 miles in that period... But link if you want a read
vaux16v

Post by vaux16v »

Goin to try and get in contract with him some way or another. Its a real nice car so it is. I know if i owned 1 id never sell it. Made that sort of a mistake b4 letting my cavalier go bad and it was mint with nearly fulll history when i bought it. Young and stupid and didnt knw what i had. Lol.
m00k

Post by m00k »

Yeah I really regret selling my old mark 3 gsi Astra too... :-( wish I could have held onto it
vaux16v

Post by vaux16v »

Ya do these tings. Wel if you ever talking to him will you let him know that id be interested if he selling or even hear of anyting else up for sale. Would like to buy someting shortly.