Visiting all 270 tube station in just one day!

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

Lowrider Dave
Club Admin

Visiting all 270 tube station in just one day!

Post by Lowrider Dave »

Yep, that’s right - I’m mugging for charity! I don’t normally do this as I know how tedious it can be to see, once again, someone asking for money.

So obviously you’ll want to know what amazing feat of human endurance I’m preparing to undertake. Ready yourselves…I’m visiting all the tube stations on London underground. But not just that, I’m doing it within 24hours. Without a stop. None at all. And…NO running! That 250 miles on track.
From Heathrow all the way across to Epping, Chesham to Morden, Upminster to Ealing Broadway, just 24hrs to complete a visit to every single tube station - and of course such a mad idea is an ideal opportunity to raise donations for a worthy charity.

I’m just a few a few quid or whatever you can spare to go to Naomi House - a special place that supports children and young adults with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions.

If my idiotic idea even briefly amuses you (and there will be social media updates on the day) then all I ask is you throw a quid my way, that’s less than that posh coffee you buy every morning…

https://www.justgiving.com/walkthetube2016
Lowrider Dave.

Archer 2.0 GLS
Cavalier342

Re: Visiting all 270 tube station in just one day!

Post by Cavalier342 »

Only just saw this thread.. Did you manage to do it then Dave?
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...