Insurance agreed value

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

Mk3alan

Insurance agreed value

Post by Mk3alan »

Well, my insurance is due in a couple of weeks and I was going to have a chat with them about an agreed value policy.
I have one for my Morris which was given, in writing, by my club committee member who is in a position and knowledgeable enough to establish a value.
Is such a thing available for my CD? If not, who can establish a value that would be accepted by the insurance company?

Alan
Lowrider Dave
Club Admin

Re: Insurance agreed value

Post by Lowrider Dave »

Some insurance companies have a valuator who will come out an examine you car or you supply the insurers with a bunch of photos and you come to an agreed value between you.
I would suspect there are few places that know enough about Cavaliers specifically to put an accurate valuation on a vehicle.
Lowrider Dave.

Archer 2.0 GLS
Ads

Post by Ads »

try Adrian flux, I have an agreed value with them, its on a classic car policy as well with a limitrd milage of 5k, you have to send 7 photos in from all angles to get the price you want.
Mk3alan

Post by Mk3alan »

The company I am with (RH) will cover on an agreed basis it's just the value I am having a problem with!
Did Adrian establish a value for you? I have been into a local classic body repairer's who may be able to help me.

Alan