Erskine car show

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

cavalier1990

Erskine car show

Post by cavalier1990 »

I went to Erskine Hospital car show Saturday, which was held at Braehead Shopping complex near Glasgow. Some nice cars there, including VX Drivers club, a few nice monaros and V6 Vectras. Have a look yourself, here's some pics, well 35!

P.S. I did see a mk3 cavy pull out of a side road when I was walking out the car park to the show, not sure if Bob the Voice was hanging about there :) it was a maroon looking hatch in VGC although wasn't close enough to get a good look.

Cavalier342

Re: Erskine car show

Post by Cavalier342 »

Nice snaps! I love the Mustangs and the Ac cobra! Some nice cars on display, and a Senator too!
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
cavalier1990

Post by cavalier1990 »

Cavalier342 wrote:Nice snaps! I love the Mustangs and the Ac cobra! Some nice cars on display, and a Senator too!
I think the AC cobra was the star of the show for quite a few people, some piece of kit. Some of the mustangs got started and throttles blipped, very satisfying! I did speak to the guy with the senator, he said he knows a guy with a Lotus Carlton sitting in a shed, that will prick up the ears of some of the Autobahnstormers members!
bobthevoice

Post by bobthevoice »

Cavalier 1990....Your right on the money i was there with my Brother who is now using my '93 Rioja red Cavalier. who knows he may be taking it over if it suits his needs. but well spotted and thanks it is some motor.although last week some drunken?ass wipe fell against the n/s rear wing and put a big ruddy dent in it :wall so off to the body shop soon to see if they can use a sooky thing to pull it out.here's hoping. and the show? i thought is was pretty good with some great show ponies and some cracking everyday cars including great looking Vectras. 8-)

Bob