Cavalier For Sale

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

BradsCav

Cavalier For Sale

Post by BradsCav »

I'm relatively new to this site so am not completely familiar with everything, and was wondering if there is a section where I can post an advert for my Cavalier, although I will sad to part with it the time has now come to pass it on to someone else as there is work required to keep it on the road, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out.
Cavalier342

Re: Cavalier For Sale

Post by Cavalier342 »

Hi, yes there is a For Sale section here, however all new members have to accumulate 50 posts before being able to post advert threads in there, it's just a general rule that's been on this forum forever, feel free to take a look around various other sections of the forum, 50 posts doesn't take that long to get to.

Regards.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
BradsCav

Post by BradsCav »

Ok thats good, thanks for letting me know, I'm sure it won't take me long to get to 50 posts.
BradsCav

Post by BradsCav »

I'm not sure how quickly I can get to 50 posts, as although I have a Cavalier I'm not able to offer mechanical advice on the forum. (For maintenance a friend helps me out.)
The cavalier I own has got to the point where it needs a lot of work which I'm not able to get done, and although I will be sad to see it go I'll be happy when it finds someone who can fix it up. I won't be able to keep it for long as I'll soon lose my storage for it, and it being a rare model I would really like it to be saved. Anyone know what categories would be good for me to comment in, as I think this site is the best place to advertise my car.
And also I'll always remain a member of this site as I'll always be a fan of the Cavalier.
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

As part of the "For Sale" criteria, it is asked that you at least provide -
1 - pictures,

2 - a full description including good and bad aspects.

3 - A proposed selling price.

4 - A location.

I am sure that providing those details would take up a few posts.
Or even combine the above information into a Work In Progress type thread.

It doesn't take long to build up the post count in a WIP thread.

You mention that your cav is quite rare.
What particular trim level are we talking about?
Or are you making that Cavaliers as a whole are not very common, unless you live in Robertsbridge of course.
BradsCav

Post by BradsCav »

Thanks for your reply, I'm sure in doing a WIP I would build up a few posts, so I shall give that a go.
My Cavalier is a 1.8i GLS AUTO Saloon, and have found out that's it's one of only a few left with that exact spec.
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

Cool :cool

Looking forward to seeing your thread develop