Christmas

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

3cav3

Christmas

Post by 3cav3 »

Just want to wish everyone on here the best Christmas that they can have under the current circumstances. Having spent most of this year running round like a headless chicken trying to ensure our business survived, and as a result only having about 3 days off over the whole year I don't mind admitting that I'd got my self in to a bit of a funk, hence the reason why I've hardly touched my van for months.
Hopefully now having a few days off will lift my spirits, I know there's a lot of people who've been effected by this virus.
Fingers crossed normality will start to resume in the new year, and this time next year everything will just be a bad distant memory.
So to wrap up I hope everyone gets to spend time over the next few days with loved ones and that 2021 goes down as being the best year ever.
Merry Christmas .
Mk3alan

Re: Christmas

Post by Mk3alan »

Yep,, been a pretty strange year!
I like to think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel - but also that it's a long tunnel before anything returns to 'normal'
However, wishing all you guys a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year!

Alan
ilovedmymantas

Post by ilovedmymantas »

Merry Christmas everyone.
I wouldn't mind being able to hibernate like our ancient ancestors could right now...

Matt
" It's not rust. It's age-related patina " ;)

1980 vauxhall cavalier MK1 1.6L, 1982 opel manta berlinetta 1.8s, 1985 opel manta 2.0 gte, 1990 cavalier 2.0 gl ,1994 cavalier sri x20xev

-1995 cdx x20xev

---------------
Matt
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

:santa :raindeer :raindeer :raindeer :raindeer :raindeer :raindeer

Merry Christmas,
Nollaig Shona,
Nadolig Llawen,
Fröhliche Weihnachten,
joyeux Noël,
hyvää joulua,
vrolijk kerstfeest,
καλά Χριστούγεννα,
häid jõule,
Wesołych Świąt,
mutlu Noeller,
عيد ميلاد سعيد

I think I covered most of the relevant languages of members on here. :thumb :thumb

It feels a bit of a hollow statement this year, with many absent friends and a year that has been very surreal to say the least.
We will all be glad to say goodbye to 2020 for one reason or another. :wave :wave

But may I take this opportunity to thank you all for keeping me company this year, and for keeping the forum going. :D :D

Every year I look forward to weird and whacky projects on our beloved Cavalier, but normally I find some excuse to be bone idle. :oops: :oops:
I really must try harder to get the cavalier up and running again this next year. :no

So I raise a metaphorical glass to you all,
and hope that you all have a lovely family-centred Christmas and the promise of a fabulous 2021. (Fingers crossed)
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :thumb :thumb
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

Belated seasons greetings to you all :santa :raindeer :raindeer :raindeer
Lets hope for a better one next year :cheers :cheers
James McGrath
Club Admin

Post by James McGrath »

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa :raindeer

Hope everyone has had a much deserved rest over the last few days.

Here's to a prosperous and happy 2021! :cheers
ilovedmymantas

Post by ilovedmymantas »

Happy New Year everyone :cheers

I hope you all have a happier and healthy new year and beyond :)
" It's not rust. It's age-related patina " ;)

1980 vauxhall cavalier MK1 1.6L, 1982 opel manta berlinetta 1.8s, 1985 opel manta 2.0 gte, 1990 cavalier 2.0 gl ,1994 cavalier sri x20xev

-1995 cdx x20xev

---------------
Matt
3cav3

Post by 3cav3 »

Yes, happy new year everyone, hopefully in a few months we will be able to start enjoying ourselves.