Aren't Neighbours Just Great?

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

3cav3

Aren't Neighbours Just Great?

Post by 3cav3 »

Apart from their penchant for blocking up the whole Cul de sac with inconsiderate parking, including blocking up the access to my garage, the one neighbours obsession with non stop cutting of bits of wood with an electric saw and also a love of semi derelict campers, caravans and even converted busses, another who has an exhaust that is like 2 dustbins, the otherside of the party wall has two dogs that bark nonstop whenever the owners go out, we tried talking to them, first polite jokingly, then firm and their answer is that they can't take the bark out the dog! We aren't just talking about a bit of barking we are talking anything up to 10 hours non stop plus any time from 5am to gone midnight.
We've contacted the environmental health and typical usual government body is very laid back attitude. I've overheard the neighbour referring to me as a moaning c u next Tuesday!
Such a shame the interest rates have gone so high otherwise by now the house would of gone on the market. I think renting a bed sit would be preferable to living here!
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Re: Aren't Neighbours Just Great?

Post by Envoy CDX »

Neighbours are like everything else, good ones and bad ones sadly. Sounds like you're sandwiched between some asshats. Involve Environmental Health with your local council if the place is being treat like a scrap yard and is unsafe. Same with the dogs, if they are unable to control them, they shouldn't have them (I hold the same opinion of people with feral kids too..)
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index