countryside

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

Cavalier342

countryside

Post by Cavalier342 »

Dont we all just love the good old countryside cruising on sundays :D I do anyways lol.
Took some pics today, i drove around the New Forest down here in Dorset/Hampshire, and one shows my Cav on a slightly extreme side slope. lol The driver's door wasnt the easiest i've ever opened :lol:
Cav on slope.JPG
09051706.JPG
Looking shiny after a hard rain shower :D
09051703.JPG
I just loved slowly crawling in and out of deep water pits and ditches, rain bucketing down, gusty winds, had the gearbox in Winter mode to avoid wheelspin, i felt like i was on some off-road track actually trying to navigate somewhere :lol: I just love my Cav wherever i am in it :D Just wish i had 4WD. :lol:
Anyways enjoy the pics. :wave
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
robstoke

Re: countryside

Post by robstoke »

good piccys mate.would av thought your car would av been covered in mud.lol. :wave :wave
robstoke

Post by robstoke »

oh,and have you got LED'S on your grille at the front(just above the badge)or is it a reflection?and im sorry to say thet i never went to maplins.i was too busy with my MOT on my mind.cheers mate :wave :wave
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

Oh trust me mate, after those pics were taken, the showers really kicked in and i really started enjoying the off-road 8-)
And no, on the grille, theyre not LEDs or reflectors, due to my poor camera quality its not noticeable but.....
my Cavalier is proudly wearing a sticker displaying... www.vauxhallcavalier.com :D Thanks to the guys at the Southampton meet :wave :wave
Hey dont worry, Rob, youre not in a rush about the lights yet, just get whatever's important out of the way, then you can liven her up ;)
Previous:

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Good pics there hun, Shes looking great. I really need some new ones but i might wait till the yummy leather goes in. Glad to hear your displaying your sticker, top man :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Colorado

Post by Colorado »

Good pics there. Havnt seen many of your cav
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

thanks, Anita and Colorado :D much appreciated.
Ye, i've not posted many pics of it without 500 LEDs showing :lol: But as some people were aware before, i did have some red stripes a while ago lol, which i've now got bored of and removed them. There's only a few stickers on there now, a few sports brands, OZ, Ripspeed, Pioneer, etc, and most proudly the club name stickers :D the one on the grille and one on the rear windscreen :D If i get access to a GOOD camera, i'll update this post, but for now its only my phone :( Oh well.
thanks for the replies people anyways :D :wave :cheers
Previous: