CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

FoxyCav

CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by FoxyCav »

Hi Guys, i have the following announcement to make regarding staff members on the board.

After a lengthy discussion in the staff area, we have decided that there really is no need for all the moderators we currently have on the boards.As of yesterday, the following people are now the only registered and approved staff on the forum

Admin
FoxyCav
Envoy CDX
Gaz

Moderators
Dave
Cav 2.0 GLI
Squig

we felt it important that the members are made aware of this change. :mrgreen:

Can i also say that although it is very early days yet, there is discussion on getting the club recognised as a VBOA approved Club. Also further companies are being approached regarding discounts for members :mrgreen:

anita
Cavalier342

Re: CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Cavalier342 »

:D Fantastic. really happy to see this amazing club running so well. Lets hope it stays like that forever with nothing but good to come :D :wave
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Squig

Post by Squig »

Just to add some spice, the companies being approached for discounts are companies that could be used on a daily basis...
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
Colorado

Post by Colorado »

Sounds good. Good on you too for all the work you are doing behind the scenes to benefit us all