Purbeck Hills

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

Cavalier342

Purbeck Hills

Post by Cavalier342 »

8-) Found a great new exploration spot - the Purbeck Hills, West Dorset. :D I was bored today and looking at my roadmap, i thought to do some exploration :twisted: So, in the lovely bucketing rain i set off in good spirit down to the Purbecks, Studland, Corfe Castle, Swanage, etc. The country roads round there are just amazing and the sights of the valleys is stunning, especially when the hill fog crept up 8-)
09071102.JPG
Good view point at Kimmeridge bay, there was a large offroad car park and a quiet shallow bay.
09071104.JPG
The hill fog starting to creep in on the way back to Wareham 8-)
09071105.JPG
The fog was so thick at one point, visibility was around 50 meters, if that. I loved it even more :twisted: In hilly areas, it tends to come and go as it likes. Fog, rain, mud, country lanes. Love it all, and my beautiful Cavalier makes light lunch out of all of it :D
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Colorado

Re: Purbeck Hills

Post by Colorado »

Love the last picture
craggles

Post by craggles »

cant beat a good drive out in the hills and country lanes,,especialy when its raining,,im a bit weird i actualu quite like the rain :mrgreen:

p/s nice car mate
Vauxhall Cavalier 1995 1.6LS
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

Thanks buddy :D I love the rain myself too. Sunny weather is ok, good for cleaning, polishing etc, but theres a big part inside me that just wants to explore the countryside when its chucking it down, rain, fog, snow, gales, whatever. My Cavalier just makes a breakfast out of it and i really enjoy it :D I'm planning to get bigger wheels and tyres so i can have a bit more grip offroad, but i stil love the car as it is at the moment :mrgreen:
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...