bye plll

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

raider

bye plll

Post by raider »

im getting banned for not posting in the rite place coz a int got 50 posts c yas ant gud luck :wave
Squig

Re: bye plll

Post by Squig »

Oh no! Not banned because you haven't obeyed one of our few rules!
If the above doesn't instantly make sense see the Oxford Dictionary for the definition of sarcasm.

Seriously one of the only rules we enforce is not to sell unless you have 50+ posts... it's not like 50 posts is a hard number to achieve... and am I right in thinking you attempted to post the same thread over 5 times?

Come on, it's not hard. However, if you can't be arsed obeying that one rule, do me a favor and leave... you save me and the other admin the half second it takes to delete your attempts to circumvent our EASY TO UNDERSTAND rules, although I will miss laughing at this kind of rambling, poorly worded drivel I can live with that.

Thanks for reading,
Squig.

Raider bear in mind any response to this now better be; "Sorry..." , or a valid reason why you attempted to post a for sale ad in the wrong place and before you qualified. Or just go...
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Not for not having 50 posts, for taking the piss and posting your car forsale in every single subforum.

Also for abusing me in a pm because i told you to stop it.
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Got absolutely No Sympathy you broke the forum rules over and over. And if you'd looked there is a polite notice to newbies on the top of every section of the forum, you chose to ignore it, then abuse people via pm, dont let the door hit you too hard on the way out. :thumb
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

Locking thread.
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index