Dorset lot!!

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

Mikebmth

Dorset lot!!

Post by Mikebmth »

Well I have being enjoying the Cav, sometimes a little too much with my fuel bills..lol

Wanted to see if anyone seen a car that followed me the other night as it scared the s**t out of me, never seen nothing like it tbh..

Left work in Bosc vegas and sure enough on the way out of town what appeared to be a chavvy got on my bootlid as usual, thinking it was some toss Saxo or sumin I waited for the dual carriageway and gave the Cav a bootfull but to my suprise the chav remained.

This guy passed me on the Westbourne relief road in a Mk2 Fiesta Xr2 that definetly was not standard the way it moved off.

Just wondered if any of the other locals have seen it or know the owner of it? Just interested in what he is hiding under the bonnet.

I am going to make no excuse for my driving style as I am a fast driver and always have been but then I drive for a living and do near 1500 mile a week so pretty safe with it...
Free Parking is a bonus, leaving my Cav in a carbon dust filled carpark is not.....
Cavalier342

Re: Dorset lot!!

Post by Cavalier342 »

You get a few tosspots like that around here. Basically looking at 90% of small hatcbacks out there with a young driver, you'll soon see what I mean. All they're after is to piss ordinary folk off and to see how their rotboxes do.
I ignore it usually. Sometimes I dont.....
Andrei
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Mikebmth

Post by Mikebmth »

Cavalier342 wrote:You get a few tosspots like that around here. Basically looking at 90% of small hatcbacks out there with a young driver, you'll soon see what I mean. All they're after is to piss ordinary folk off and to see how their rotboxes do.
Andrei
Afraid I prefer to embaress them when they think M reg Cav, easy pickings...lol

Wrong!! Especially if you drive a chicken paxo!!
Free Parking is a bonus, leaving my Cav in a carbon dust filled carpark is not.....
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

Mikebmth wrote:
Cavalier342 wrote:You get a few tosspots like that around here. Basically looking at 90% of small hatcbacks out there with a young driver, you'll soon see what I mean. All they're after is to piss ordinary folk off and to see how their rotboxes do.
Andrei
Afraid I prefer to embaress them when they think M reg Cav, easy pickings...lol

Wrong!! Especially if you drive a chicken paxo!!
Or a Fording ciesta ;)
Previous:

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Mikebmth

Post by Mikebmth »

Cavalier342 wrote:Or a Fording ciesta ;)
Worst of all mate...lol...

Suprised a rep in his V8 whatever rangerover sat night as he thought he could sit on my arse on bar end hill at winchester, think he was shocked when I disappeared...lol :p
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

I've outdone countless handbags on wheels, nothing fast or powerful, but it does make me laugh when people purposely go to overtake, especially on a single carriageway, just because I'm driving a family hatchback and they think it's "old" In my eyes it's not old, 18 years or 21 years is nothing. I just love outrunning those fools.
Previous:

supersport

Post by supersport »

more than likely running a zetec, quite quick in a mk2 fiesta.
Mikebmth

Post by Mikebmth »

supersport wrote:more than likely running a zetec, quite quick in a mk2 fiesta.
Did wonder if that was the case, gonna look out for him now and try to find out what its running..