Saturdays Day Out!

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

cavyman

Saturdays Day Out!

Post by cavyman »

yesterday l got invited along to a renault cilo RR day 10mins down from my house and since me friend was runnin(he never did,car did not start)so l popped along. before hand tho l decided to clean the car and fit me turbo rear panel and lights to try make the cavy a bit more 8-) ....

once at the event everything was fine sun was out etc and the most powerful 172 got 179 also there was a few 182's
and a 197 which got 196 :lol: anyway the cars seem to be gettin run pretty quick and some cilos had not turned up in time so l manged to get meself a run. first there was pointin....then laughin and "oh christ a old cavalier" however....

once we got running some folk got a bit of a shock at the noise then l was called over to talk bout the engine :x to find
out the operator was impressed :P the end result......201.9 ps and a 189.5 lbf.ft :o no bad for a 15 year old car
Gaz

Re: Saturdays Day Out!

Post by Gaz »

whats that about 190bhp? on what spec as thats pretty deacent for any na, did you get the pannel from my mate in cheshire?
cavyman

Post by cavyman »

got the panel from novadose cant mind where from. its 199.2bhp
cavyman 130

Post by cavyman 130 »

yeah common the cavys
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Good result, and nice to see a few people having to eat there words about cavaliers. :mrgreen: