hatchback sri speakers

Post queries regarding your Mk3 Cavalier's ICE and electrical components (head units, wiring, retro-fit toys, upgrades etc.) here

Moderator: Robsey

old_skool

hatchback sri speakers

Post by old_skool »

hi guys and girls in the next month or so i will be replacing all the factory speakers the thing is i want to keep it looking original i'm sure someone else must have done this just wondered what speakers have been used

on another note how the hell do i get the door card off on my cav i have taken door cards off of loads of cars but i just had a look in my lunch and it isn't as easy as i thought it was

cheers dave
93 16v SRI hatchback (C20XE)
Cavalier342

Re: hatchback sri speakers

Post by Cavalier342 »

Hey mate.
Speakers, i think just go for the right size ones. As long as theyre the right size, theyre ok. Although i must say, the standard front door speakers are pretty damn good with just a 40W cd player in mine.
As for the door card, its not the easiest, but take a look in the How To Sections, from the main forum page, or refer to a Haynes manual. Its basically screws and clips, but its quite tricky.
Good luck mate.
Andrei :wave
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...