PVS 2008

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

FoxyCav

Re: PVS 2008

Post by FoxyCav »

Don't panic, Ive only just had a reply from PVS. We are more than welcome to attend. I don't need the money for the tickets just yet, but dont want to leave it till the last minute. I can hold one ticket back if your sure you are going to attend. I'd ideally like 10 cars but i said 8 as i honestly don't know if we can get 10 members to attend.

We'd definately all be camping in the same spot etc, its much more fun and lets people get to know each other.
we'll have to go pester TV to get our stand in the mag, but i'm sure we can persuade them to take a pic :mrgreen:
HAIRIBO

Post by HAIRIBO »

Well I really want to go, if you lot are going, So at least I wont be by my self on the campsite lol. i'm itchin to get the engine back so i can fit it all together. last time i drove her was sept 2006 :-( was hoping for it to be done by april, just hope its running by june. should be, I've sorted a guy to fit it and the part which was holding me back. Pencil me in lol
C30XE
Cavyman_130

Post by Cavyman_130 »

is everyone camping out at this? :D
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Im camping, i cant be doing with an early morning drive
dave's.veccy

Post by dave's.veccy »

Envoy CDX wrote:
FoxyCav wrote:Can i just ask why NONE of the moderators have put there names down???
Being a moderator on the forum means you have to make MORE of an effort than the members, not just sit back and let everyone else attend things. I know some of you have had problems and some don't have cavs *cough Steve :P * but it isnt an excuse to laze back and let everyone else put the effort in. Come on get your names down on the list
It's a hell of a hike (says the man who drives 428 miles for sound proofing), plus my cav isn't show ready as yet.

If I get the arches done when I hope to, and the pain work is done, then I may consider it.

Pencil me in :)
Gary, dont worry about it fella, my Cav is far from mint but ill be bunging some spit and polish on it. I didnt even do that at Pvs last year when my Expression was on Vxon's stand

Ill only be attending Sunday as ive got to get my littleun off to my Mum & Dads early in the morning
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

the reduced ticket price is £10 per ticket and £10 if camping. Dont need it just yet, but if we get it in early we will get a better stnad space :mrgreen:
dave's.veccy

Post by dave's.veccy »

FoxyCav wrote:the reduced ticket price is £10 per ticket and £10 if camping. Dont need it just yet, but if we get it in early we will get a better stnad space :mrgreen:
that sounds cool, ill will be wanting at least 2 entrance tickets, maybe 4 but awaiting on a reply from Susans sister

the better the space, the better advertised the club will be = more people joining :D
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

Possible new jobpermitting I will be attending, and will be putting this date down as a holiday when I get a job lol.
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

hahahahahaha nice to see you have your priorities right gary :P :mrgreen:
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

FoxyCav wrote:hahahahahaha nice to see you have your priorities right gary :P :mrgreen:
yeah well, have to move on and meet new people don't i..
Check the Rules!

The How2 Index
keke

Post by keke »

I have a cav show car with c20 let in it running 350bhp with 19" alloys on and lots more, and would love to put this on the stand if possible? please can you let me know?
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

keke wrote:I have a cav show car with c20 let in it running 350bhp with 19" alloys on and lots more, and would love to put this on the stand if possible? please can you let me know?
Keke, I think it would be best for you to start a thread in the Gallery or WIP section so everyone can see your car, I' not sure who has the final say who is going where yet (stand wise)
Check the Rules!

The How2 Index
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

That would be me :mrgreen:

im NOT asking for immaculate cavaliers, just clean and polished please. though if you could post a piccie it would help, not that you would be refused access to the stand hun :mrgreen:

can i add though, tickets will be given to members who have been on the forum for a while and posted threads as opposed to newbies, no offence. Just dont want our members missing out :mrgreen:

anita
keke

Post by keke »

Here is a post about my car.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=674
sparzzy

Post by sparzzy »

stick me down anita. before you start on me. :shock: tim . that leaves no weekends free in june. :shock:
DRIVES 1990 CAV GSI also CARLTON GSI ,1960 thames pick up truck and works trucks and vans.
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Good man Tim :mrgreen: Looks like we're gonna have a brilliant stand folks. Keke, ive put your name down on the list :mrgreen:

Can we get this sorted by the 2nd week in April at the latest as i really want to get the tickets sorted and posted so we get a good place. I will put the list down as soon as i get my self sorted :roll:
keke

Post by keke »

FoxyCav wrote:Good man Tim :mrgreen: Looks like we're gonna have a brilliant stand folks. Keke, ive put your name down on the list :mrgreen:

Can we get this sorted by the 2nd week in April at the latest as i really want to get the tickets sorted and posted so we get a good place. I will put the list down as soon as i get my self sorted :roll:
cool i will be there i will let u know soon how many tickets i want?
HAIRIBO

Post by HAIRIBO »

Well anita, it looks as if my cav should be ready for the show, I know you've penciled me in but how do i pay for the tickets I get my car on the stand?
C30XE
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Details on payment and such will be put up in a week or so
branny361

Post by branny361 »

I dont want to put my name down as a definate just yet ,so its open until the last minute for me,
but all being well i should be there one way or another.(planning on a week off work to change the engine iron out any probs and fettle the car to the std I am after.)
now running a swedish vauxhall...

the old cav vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYC4wHjqAhw

the new saab vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-K5L6UDGFk
keke

Post by keke »

How much are the tickets and how do i pay and when do you need the money by?
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

branny361 wrote:I dont want to put my name down as a definate just yet ,so its open until the last minute for me,
but all being well i should be there one way or another.(planning on a week off work to change the engine iron out any probs and fettle the car to the std I am after.)
I could always put a ticket aside Mark, if you want to come on the stand. let me know.

Keke, the ticket cost is £10 per PERSON (NOT CAR may i add folks)
If your camping this is also £10

I need this sorted by the 14th of April. please contact either myself with how you wish to pay, cheque, postal order or paypal. We need:

Name of member and Cavalier Model ie SRi , Ls etc (the Cav model is only for the club reference)
Number of tickets required ie 2 = £20
Number of camping tickets required (as above 2 =£20 )
Address to send tickets to
Method of payment

anymore questions please dont hesitate to ask me :mrgreen:
dave's.veccy

Post by dave's.veccy »

Anita, you have a Pm ;)
Squig

Post by Squig »

pm sent
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
sparzzy

Post by sparzzy »

anita pm sent. tim
DRIVES 1990 CAV GSI also CARLTON GSI ,1960 thames pick up truck and works trucks and vans.