dave's.veccy's day at Pvs 08

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

dave's.veccy

dave's.veccy's day at Pvs 08

Post by dave's.veccy »

My camera wasnt out long but i took a few pictures, although some came out crap, i tryed :lol:

I tryed to take a picture of the whole stand but i think i forgot to change a setting on my camera but hadnt realised until now :(

Wolf in sheeps clothing :lol:

I thought this was quite cool

Who was the touring car driver??

Me, Mike Brewer and my brother in law, Dan :D

Last edited by dave's.veccy on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed Img status
FoxyCav

Re: dave's.veccy's day at Pvs 08

Post by FoxyCav »

OMG Mike brewer cant believe you found him, wish i'd had my pic taken with someone famous :cry:

sorry i missed these pics, but you took a lovely one of my Cav :mrgreen: and theres you poor old dippy :cry:

top marks dave, though i'm jealous i wanted to meet mike brewer, i could hear him most of the day but never seen him :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wullie

Post by wullie »

nice pics the orange cali pick up is different, as for the touring car driver was it tom onslow-cole by anychance, looked a good day.
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Yeah it was wullie, never seen him either :lol: :lol:
i did go to the total vauxhall stand, bought what i thought was the latest issue, and got most peeved when i realised it was last months :roll: ended up giving it to little dave :lol: least it was only a quid (i think)