Eastern Region Sun 6th Oct Norfolk Coast Run Your Pics Here!

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

James McGrath
Club Admin

Re: Eastern Region Sun 6th Oct Norfolk Coast Run Your Pics H

Post by James McGrath »

NickSRi wrote::thumb Nice Pic's James...

Over taken at 90mph by a 2.0 GLS with stuff in the back, and a half roped down hatch ?! Must of been a sight !!
Yeah, I was a bit shocked.

I had just overtaken someone, dooing at leat 65mph myself, and suddenly it appears in my rear view mirror, overtakes the person I just overtook and then blasts past me before I have a chance to say "oh look, another Cavalier".
CavNoirDip

Post by CavNoirDip »

Over taken at 90mph by a 2.0 GLS with stuff in the back, and a half roped down hatch
Was probably on the run from doing a Job. Where's a copper when you want one? Oh yeah, they were too busy eye-balling Nick Nick's Impersonating, knee's bend, warm night, Police Vehicle.

Looks like a great day out with good pictures & summaries that followed. Well done Chaps.
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Nice update James, and further proof that a Mk3 Cavalier estate would have been a worthwhile exercise for Wayne Cherry and co! haha!
vauxhallnutter

Post by vauxhallnutter »

great pics guys, if my cav had been on the road I would have loved to have come along.
Mark
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club - the friendly club
http://www.vodc.co.uk
VBOA Members