VBOA Spring Parts Day & Autojumble, Sunday 20th March 2016

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

From the VBOA website:

The unmissable pick of the very best of member's surplus stocks and hidden treasure troves plus professional auto jumblers. If you can't find it here then it probably doesn't exist!

Directions: The Sports Connexion is conveniently located on the junction of the A423 and A445 and just a few hundred metres from the A45 at the edge of Ryton-on-Dunsmore. CAUTION: The map link is innacurate (and many sat navs ditto) in that the Connexion is in the complex of white roads nearest the A445/A423 roundabout with the curving drive down to the venue. VBOA signs will be in place.

Map: http://www.bing.com/maps/?where1=cv83fl ... 16|cv83fl|
vauxhallnutter

Re: VBOA Spring Parts Day & Autojumble, Sunday 20th March 20

Post by vauxhallnutter »

So did anyone from here go along? Saw lots of Cav's but none that I recognised from here.
Mark
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club - the friendly club
http://www.vodc.co.uk
VBOA Members
ilovedmymantas

Post by ilovedmymantas »

vauxhallnutter wrote:So did anyone from here go along? Saw lots of Cav's but none that I recognised from here.
????? Confused, have I travelled back in time from summer 2016 :scratch
" It's not rust. It's age-related patina " ;)

1980 vauxhall cavalier MK1 1.6L, 1982 opel manta berlinetta 1.8s, 1985 opel manta 2.0 gte, 1990 cavalier 2.0 gl ,1994 cavalier sri x20xev

-1995 cdx x20xev

---------------
Matt
GLC

Post by GLC »

vauxhallnutter wrote:So did anyone from here go along? Saw lots of Cav's but none that I recognised from here.
I did go but as my dad was taking me [due to my Cav being off the road] and he been on the beers the night before I didn't get there till half 12 ! So was rushing about trying to find what I needed, though my dad did buy the 14 inch alloy wheels from the VBOA stand for his Combo van as it was cheaper than buying tyres for the alloys he got on already.

Managed to get some bits an pieces myself though so was worth a trip out for a look round and see a few Cavs too. :)