OhSoRetro Show, Margate.

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

iangsi
Club Admin

OhSoRetro Show, Margate.

Post by iangsi »

Anyone going to this ? I know it's short notice & the southern meet is the same day might give the GSI a last run out of the summer, if I don't have to work.

http://www.ohsoretro.co.uk/home/4576865298
iangsi
Club Admin

Re: OhSoRetro Show, Margate.

Post by iangsi »

Well I went & saw quite a large show considering it's only in it's 3rd year, a good mix of cars Mini's , Fords of all descriptions, american stuff, a few trucks & 1 lonely M plate cavalier an SRI I think with no one sat in it when I walked past . Astra mk2 had a few cars there though. Could do with a bit better organisation though with regard to no designated parking areas for makes or models , as opposed to just letting people park in lines when they arrive at the venue.
Robsey
Club Admin

Re: OhSoRetro Show, Margate.

Post by Robsey »

I suppose with it being such a varied event, you cannot guarantee what marques and models will be attending.

So hard to set aside areas for each specific possibility.

Everyone would have to book well in advance and confirm their vehicle to do that. A mammoth task with a huge potential for some attendees to turn up in the wrong car due to breakdowns or personal last minute plan changes.

Did you get any pictures? :)