PPC @ Oulton Park

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

Squig

PPC @ Oulton Park

Post by Squig »

Practical Performance Car mag are doing their thing at Oulton Park on 29th so just chucking in here to get some interest before I move it... Think that spectating is free but check PPC website for more details... the big blower roller will be there (so I'm told) althought the 27 litre SD1 won't be... :x
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
Redorado

Re: PPC @ Oulton Park

Post by Redorado »

Squig wrote:Practical Performance Car mag are doing their thing at Oulton Park on 29th so just chucking in here to get some interest before I move it... Think that spectating is free but check PPC website for more details... the big blower roller will be there (so I'm told) althought the 27 litre SD1 won't be... :x
27 litre sd1, thats not the 'beast' is it? the car with the spitfire engine in it, also fuel milage is measured in 'Gallons to the mile' :lol:
Redorado

Post by Redorado »

in fact after a google an youtube search its not that car i thought it was, but still bloody impressive

i wouldn't mind having a car that sounds like this

Link
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v-aC5B348rA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v-aC5B348rA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Ohh so its a choice between oulton park and donnington on the 29th?
A-J

Post by A-J »

ooooh, didnt know about that, and oulton is only five minutes down the road. think i'll go have a nosey!
Theres a fine line between stupid and visionary. You just have to be a visionary to see it.
A-J

Post by A-J »

anybody else wandering down?
Theres a fine line between stupid and visionary. You just have to be a visionary to see it.
Squig

Post by Squig »

JUST BEEN INFORMED THIS IS ON THE FRIDAY... 28.11.08

sorry all got the date wrong have called PPC and checked, spectators go free!
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
A-J

Post by A-J »

and i work fridays. bugger.