Hull motorshow

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

gsi dave

Hull motorshow

Post by gsi dave »

Anyone goin to this?

The Hull Motor Show on the 26th August at East Park in Hull.

The Hull Motor Show, a show for Cars, Bikes, Trucks, Boats
basically ANYTHING with a motor!!!!

With a family fun packed day in store there is something for everybody, classic cars, modified motors, bouncy castles, custom bikes, trucks and scooters to name just a few of the days attractions. With motors from all over the country its the place to be whether you are particularly interested in motors or just want a lovely family day out... and the best part is its TOTALLY FREE to spectators!

Bring the kids any time between 10am & 5pm and have a go on the splash boat or a ride on the many exciting playground rides, or visit the animal enclosures. East park also boasts a new visitors complex next to the show ground which houses a great value cafe and clean loos. There will also be a bar-b-q laid on for those who prefer their food 'al fresco'.

East Park is a glorious idyllic venue for what will be a show to remember for a long time to come. The emphasis is on FAMILY & FUN, and whether you're a petrol head or simply looking for a great day for the family, this will be the show for you.

Gallery Link:
http://www.hullmotorshow.com/gallery.html

So all profits made from the show, after everything has been paid for, gets donated to charity.

Established in 1976, Candlelighters is a charity formed and run by parents of children who have or have had cancer, ex-patients and the medical staff who treat them. Based in Yorkshire, Candlelighters provides essential services and support to children with cancer
DAN90

Re: Hull motorshow

Post by DAN90 »

Think I'll be making a trip :thumb
Kevwaggy

Post by Kevwaggy »

I'm there every year!
"You offer someone a sincere compliment on their moustache and suddenly she's not your friend anymore"

I've decided I would really like a sex change, preferably from 'none' to 'absolutely shitloads'
btcctroy
Mk3 Cavalier Rust Buster

Post by btcctroy »

Think I'll take a steady drive there. Should be at running in stage
....with a brew and my favourite biscuits.