Sunday PVS Convoy

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

FoxyCav

Sunday PVS Convoy

Post by FoxyCav »

Can anyone whos going down on the Sunday please help the newer members by arranging to go down with them. I know some are new and would like to meet an established member en route so they dont feel so on their own travelling down.

can members please post below who they are and times they are leaving for PV on the Sunday, and can they meet some of the newer members en route :mrgreen:

i would be very grateful for this guys :mrgreen:
dave's.veccy

Re: Sunday PVS Convoy

Post by dave's.veccy »

Well, ill be coming upwards from the south after dropping my littleun off (i need to go and ask first :lol:)

Not sure on what time ill be leaving though as yet but it will be an early one
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Its another dave.........cav 2.0 Gli hun, if you can sort summat out en route i'd be very grateful, dont want any of the members on the stand getting lost :mrgreen:
cav_2.0_gli

Post by cav_2.0_gli »

thats me!

lol.

i live in Flitwick, Bedfordshire, (5mins from j12 + j13 of M1), so i can meet you anywhere mate. if you were planning on travelling up the M1, i could meet you on a slip road just off j12, and then travel up the country lanes to PVS? im not sure whats the quickest route tbh, it depends which area you are coming from.

i can meet anyone anywhere, i dont mind, if people let me know where they are travelling from, and what time on Sunday, then i can see what i can do.

i will be picking up a mate of mine from Loughborough, Leicester, on Saturday, and im debating whether to stay the night at his, and drive down from loughborough on Sun morn, or if theres some sort of sunday convoy, then i can drive back down to my house with my mate on sat, and meet people on route on Sunday.
my driveway's like a 1986 vauxhall forecourt lol (apart from my mk3 cav's!
dave's.veccy

Post by dave's.veccy »

looks like ill have my littleun with me now, least under 12's are free, well she is only 2 and half :lol:

Ill be coming up from J13 of the M25 so will be a around an hour and half to 2 hours before i get to J12, dependant on the traffic through the M1 roadworks

my quickest route, im yet to remember the directions as i have forgotten, hopefully we dont get lost like i did last year with members of VVOC i was following :lol:
cav_2.0_gli

Post by cav_2.0_gli »

hi Pal,

if its ok with you i will meet you on sun just off j12 of m1 (if you turn right at end of slip road,over the bridge on the left is a layby, il be parked there.
you got any idea what time you will be arriving there roughly?

il bring my satnav, so we wont get lost lol.

dave.
cav_2.0_gli

Post by cav_2.0_gli »

is it just me n dave going on sunday?

or anyone else going?

can anyone going on sunday please put your names down on this thread, so that we can get some sort of convoy going?

cheers
Dave
cav_2.0_gli

Post by cav_2.0_gli »

i wont have internet access now for a few days (probably until after PVS), as im round my dads tomorow + friday, dropping off my carlton in my lockup, picking up the V6, taxing it, and then im off to loughborough to pick up a mate for PVS, staying the night at his, then bringing him back to mine on Sat morning, and spending the rest of the day polishing washing n hoovering the V6, and then on Sunday i will be at PVS.

so i take it theres no sort of convoy on Sunday for PVS?

if there is, please PM asap.

i was thinking about meeting any members who are travelling upwards (from down south like London etc), in a layby just off junction 12 of M1. i want to get to PVS for 8.45am, so that im there a little early, so ideally, anyone who wants to come up with me would need to be at J12 of M1 for 7.30ish. according to my satnav, its an hours drive and 30miles roughly from J12 to PVS.

if not, can we meet outside of PVS, so that i dont get lost trying to find the cavmk3oc stand, as ive never been to PVS before (exams have always got in the way of this last 3 years) and i dont want to get lost lol!

cheers and see you all at PVS!
Dave