track day cav

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
v6sri

track day cav

Post by v6sri »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can just picture it now an army of cavs ruling the track on a track day ,over taking everthing and bullying anything in site off the track[WHAT .......it could happen]

right gunna be usin me sri,its dead now and i was gunna bin it but when i got it off rich i intended usin it till me cesaro was dun but it just quite didnt make it,and next inline for it was the cavy hevan cus to me a cars a car and iv binned loads of moters in my time and this was no different when i got it the engine was drinkin more oil than petrol,the thing thort it was a diesel and i noticed traces of an old repair been dun on the passengers rear arch but in the short time i used it it really grew on me the cars got character and on a few ocasions i found meself talkin to it and i just couldnt bring myself to scrap it so its goin in my garage and when the cesaros dun this is my next project

write the plans quite simpal,gunna strip it out so it lighter than a posh spice fart give it a lick of paint,roll cage,v6 brakes,new engine pos an xe not sure yet not gunna b spendin much moolar on this oh and some cesaro wheels apart from that this bad boys stayin the way it looks,as far as i no this cars rare iv never scene 1 like it apart from when grant mitchal had the exsact same 1 on albert square [cant find any pix of it tho can any1 els???

me and my dad are tryin to preserve cavs lookin the way they left the factory,they dont need modifyin they look great the way they are[mind mine is modded a wee bit but for a reason]

when its dun whoz up for a cavy track day ...?? lets show them gti boyz how its dun
1.4 l
1.8 gls hatch & x2 saloon
2.0 cdi pre face lift
2.0 dippy pre face lift & 2 face lift
2.0 gls 16v
1.7 TD gls
2.0 sri 130 seh x2
2.0 sri 115 ne saloon
2.5 v6 auto hatch
2.5 v6 cesero
Redorado

Re: track day cav

Post by Redorado »

hmmm quite liking the rims what are they ?
v6sri

Re: track day cav

Post by v6sri »

duno???there 15z and for sale ;) ;)
1.4 l
1.8 gls hatch & x2 saloon
2.0 cdi pre face lift
2.0 dippy pre face lift & 2 face lift
2.0 gls 16v
1.7 TD gls
2.0 sri 130 seh x2
2.0 sri 115 ne saloon