My Cav 1.7td

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
Johnny Mac

My Cav 1.7td

Post by Johnny Mac »

Hiya
This is my new addition to the family, she was born in 1993 and has lived with two families before I adopted her from her previous family who she had lived with for 13years.

She s in good condition for her age and has been given a full service and oil change every 2000 Miles!!!!! she only covered 4000 per year while she was living with her last family.

She hopes to meet a few new friends via the site and if anyone likes her pics, I'm sure she'd be delighted to hear your comments.

1.7td, 155k on the clock, elec windows, elec sunroof, colour coded mirrors, new set of 5 alloys, JVC sound system.
[imgImage][/img]
Sell my Cav? I'd rather chew my own B**ls off!
TurboDan

Re: My Cav 1.7td

Post by TurboDan »

Wow, the bodywork on that looks Really mint!
Squig

Post by Squig »

indeed... you keeping her after the charity run?
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
wullie

Post by wullie »

that looks pure minted m8, any plans for it m8.
Johnny Mac

Post by Johnny Mac »

Hiya - Will be keeping her for a while (unless I receive a silly offer for her!) Intend to use her for the European Banger Run (Sept 30th 2010) she will be gettng lettered up in the next couple of weeks with details of the EBR2010. seems a shame to cover her lovely bodywork, but I need to publicise the event and the work of the charity Im organising it for. The Child Care Action Trust (Helping disabled children) http://www.thechildcareactiontrust.org.uk

She is 99% mint, with only very minor chips to the bonnet and a very minor ding (bout size of a 5p) in the rear 1/4 and a small crack in the windscreen (being replaced next week)
Runs like new, I have driven many a car over the years and I have to say, she is one of the nicest I have had the pleasure of driving :grommit

Have treated her to some CAVMK03OC.com stickers, so she will be wearing them as soon as they arrive. :grommit

My Cavs near mint interior (Notice the wood trims!) not sure if I like them or not! lol

Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Johnny Mac wrote: Have treated her to some CAVMK03OC.com stickers, so she will be wearing them as soon as they arrive. :grommit
My bad i forgot to pick up the envelope this morning when i left with armfulls of stuff, will get them in the post in the morning for you
andysri

Post by andysri »

very tidy cav there matey
cars to date
Nova 1.0, omega 2.0 16v manual, carlton diplomat, cavailer GL 2.0i, omega 2.0 16v auto, nova 1.2.
Current car, blue cavalier 2.0 sri 8v, Red cav sri 8v now stripped+gone vx4/90 arrived!

complete cav sri interior up for grabs
Johnny Mac

Post by Johnny Mac »

andysri wrote:very tidy cav there matey
Why thankyou, my cav is very proud of the comments towards her, thankyou all
Johnny Mac

Post by Johnny Mac »

Gaz wrote:
Johnny Mac wrote: Have treated her to some CAVMK03OC.com stickers, so she will be wearing them as soon as they arrive. :grommit
My bad i forgot to pick up the envelope this morning when i left with armfulls of stuff, will get them in the post in the morning for you
LOL no worries, dont rush.
Colorado

Post by Colorado »

Its in lovely condition. 155k and looking that good it must have been well loved.
Johnny Mac

Post by Johnny Mac »

Colorado wrote:Its in lovely condition. 155k and looking that good it must have been well loved.
She was not loved by her last owner! "SHE WAS TREATED LIKE A GODESS!"
She is now proudly displaying her cavmk03oc stickers too

Many thanks for all your comments. See you around. :grommit