a few updates

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
wullie

a few updates

Post by wullie »

well folk jus been lookin through some of my old post and realised i hadnt updated on how the car sits so heres some fresh pics.
i had this at the start of the year it was a gls with a 2ltr ecotec, went like stink till it caught fire :(
heres how my black cav ended up nearly in the scrapper till my white one caught fire and i revived her.

and as she sits jus now, i've put the turbo doorcards in that i had lying about for at least 2yrs
finally got round to sourcing a set of gsi slabs for her aswell, and got the gsi rear bumper fitted to her
getting my 17"s refurb'd and sprayed white then getting the slabs recon'd back to standard,
hopeyou's enjoy the progress :cheers
Colorado

Re: a few updates

Post by Colorado »

Nice. Bet your glad you kept the black one
wullie

Post by wullie »

aye m8 jus a bit,
the white one looked sweet and went well, but my heart was in my black 1 but if i could i'd have a white gsi/turbo if funds allowed
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

is that a vectra centre console? how difficult was it to fit? ive got one here to go in but wasnt sure if i'd need to hack it to bits to get it in! it looks smart
jambo_sri130

Post by jambo_sri130 »

What are those seats from wullie? They are well nice.
Sticking feathers up your arse does not make you a chicken!
wullie

Post by wullie »

jambo_sri130 wrote:What are those seats from wullie? They are well nice.
there out off a cav turbo m8 front and rear bench the rear was a bit tricky as i had to cut away the foam in the middle of the bench where mine rise's up but there as comfy as to sit in and wi the foam cut in the back you sink into the bench which is nice.
ilovemyelite wrote:is that a vectra centre console? how difficult was it to fit? ive got one here to go in but wasnt sure if i'd need to hack it to bits to get it in! it looks smart
aye m8 well spotted i just screwed it in to the wee cubby hole where the rear ashtray is m8 it's not the best fitted in the world but well comfy and looks the biz with the leather interior, i really need to get it out and fitted properly.
cheers for the comments guys :cheers
jambo_sri130

Post by jambo_sri130 »

Yup very nice man. Didnt get a chance to have a look that day in irvine m8. Hopefully get a swatch next time
Sticking feathers up your arse does not make you a chicken!
TurboDan

Post by TurboDan »

Looking good!

Did u do that armrest? I made one last year exactly the same and sold it on ebay.
branny361

Post by branny361 »

very nice wullie
now running a swedish vauxhall...

the old cav vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYC4wHjqAhw

the new saab vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-K5L6UDGFk
wullie

Post by wullie »

TurboDan wrote:Looking good!
Did u do that armrest? I made one last year exactly the same and sold it on ebay.
yeah m8 i done the armrest i bought a centre console from a veccy and modified it to fit jus needs a few wee tweeks, very comfy on long distances aswell.
branny361 wrote:very nice wullie
cheers m8, still got ma skirts to go onto it yet and get the bumpers resprayed and the rear lowered a bit then i think that'll do her.