Super89's Farmyard rescue. 1993 Cavalier LS Saloon.

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
Super89

Re: Super89's Farmyard rescue. 1993 Cavalier LS Saloon.

Post by Super89 »

Not really done alot this week. I'm going to pick some parts up tomorrow from someone off the FB fan page. This Cavalier may end up getting my Red Cavalier diesels engine swapped in at some point.

If its not raining after i get back i will start taking the seats & door cards out ready for the leather.
cavalier1990

Post by cavalier1990 »

Super89 wrote:Not really done alot this week. I'm going to pick some parts up tomorrow from someone off the FB fan page. This Cavalier may end up getting my Red Cavalier diesels engine swapped in at some point.

If its not raining after i get back i will start taking the seats & door cards out ready for the leather.
Do I see little lights at the back of the front seat runners? A couple of pics back?
James McGrath
Club Admin

Post by James McGrath »

Super89 wrote:If its not raining after i get back i will start taking the seats & door cards out ready for the leather.
Super89 wrote:Already got a few goodies inside, Diplomat seats and electrics will be going in.
I've been desperately looking for a good set of front door cards for my LS for the last 6 years and these look like the right ones. Let me know if they are in good nick, money waiting! :thumb

cavalier1990 wrote:Do I see little lights at the back of the front seat runners? A couple of pics back?
I had wondered that myself. I presume they were added by the previous owner.
Super89

Post by Super89 »

Sale for on eBay. I would like £100 for it, Owes me double that price easy with the exhaust/ buying the car in the first place.
cavalier1990

Post by cavalier1990 »

Super89 wrote:Sale for on eBay. I would like £100 for it, Owes me double that price easy with the exhaust/ buying the car in the first place.
Think I'd be looking for a lot more than that :o personally judging by condition.
Super89

Post by Super89 »

Yes in the ford world i would be looking for alot more but its the vauxhall world we live in are people dont want to pay!
cavalier_crazy

Post by cavalier_crazy »

I bought this cavalier of you mate, looks bad in some of the pics but couldn't believe how good of shell it is.
cavalier1990

Post by cavalier1990 »

cavalier_crazy wrote:I bought this cavalier of you mate, looks bad in some of the pics but couldn't believe how good of shell it is.
What's the plans for it mate?