Brian's Old Cav

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
Brian

Brian's Old Cav

Post by Brian »

few pics of my old cavalier,started life as a 1.8 expression,i put a 2.0 8v in her (seh) gsi interior and done a few bits and bobs to it

laguna splitter,had to take it off though as it hit everything lol
and just before i sold her with gsi alloys on

Enjoy!
FoxyCav

Re: my old cavvy

Post by FoxyCav »

gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! prefer it with the silver alloys though. My Cav's that low at the front now cos ive now got 16's on while i get my fanblades refurbed.What springs did you have on the back? mine wont sit that low but the front does Is that a Polar Sea Blue? if it is thats the colour of my Cav :mrgreen:

sorry for all the questions, it is lovely
Brian

Post by Brian »

FoxyCav wrote:gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! prefer it with the silver alloys though. My Cav's that low at the front now cos ive now got 16's on while i get my fanblades refurbed.What springs did you have on the back? mine wont sit that low but the front does Is that a Polar Sea Blue? if it is thats the colour of my Cav :mrgreen:

thanks :) the silver wheels only came of as i hit a pothole and bent one of them :( and its 60mm nova springs on the back :)
Cavyman_130

Post by Cavyman_130 »

seen this is stirling one day, past it while sitting in the typical q's, dont know if it was you driving or not.
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Brian wrote:
FoxyCav wrote:gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! prefer it with the silver alloys though. My Cav's that low at the front now cos ive now got 16's on while i get my fanblades refurbed.What springs did you have on the back? mine wont sit that low but the front does Is that a Polar Sea Blue? if it is thats the colour of my Cav :mrgreen:

thanks :) the silver wheels only came of as i hit a pothole and bent one of them :( and its 60mm nova springs on the back :)
ahh Nova ones. someone said it was the way to get the arse of my Cav as low as the front. thanks for letting me know. :mrgreen:
Brian

Post by Brian »

Cavyman_130 wrote:seen this is stirling one day, past it while sitting in the typical q's, dont know if it was you driving or not.
if it had the 17s on it wouldve been me driving buddy
Cavyman_130

Post by Cavyman_130 »

think it had the black GSi rims on it mate