Cabsy's Cavalier SRi

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
cabsy

Cabsy's Cavalier SRi

Post by cabsy »

hi folks just a pic of my cav which i have had for 4 years now! its a rare model to leave the factory with this engine and colour,i have done many sensible mods to it and still turns heads to this day! still solid and still on original arches!!! can be seen driven daily in the stirling area.will be goin up for sale soon as i fancy a turbo!! happy new year!
Attachments
me1.gif
me1.gif (104.11 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Mark

Re: my sri valver

Post by Mark »

Lovely looking SRi....Do you not get pulled with those tints on the front windows?

What wheels are they?
cabsy

Post by cabsy »

soz cant remember those wheels as i now have 17 migalias on it now [far easier to clean] and look nicer! the window tints are all legal and are lighter on the front, they have been done proper [dipped] and not that stickon rubbish! also fitted a digital dash and new ebc dics and pads all around! thanks!
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

thats absolutely stunning!!! Loving the colour is it lagoon blue??? Happy new year mate and welcome once again to the club :mrgreen:
cabsy

Post by cabsy »

thanks for the comment foxy! not sure of the right name for the colour but it is factory and was one of the attractions why i bought her in the first place as its unusal! happy new year to you too mate!
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

nice cav 8-)
Rich P

Post by Rich P »

yep loving your cav its looking real good.make sure you dont sell it to some idiot whos not gona look after it.
Drives a 1989 Mk3 cav sri 2.0 8v SEH
cabsy

Post by cabsy »

thanks rich, will try to give to someone of a similar fondness for my girl, hope to put some more pics up soon!!
Cavyman_130

Post by Cavyman_130 »

awrite mate how you doing? i met you at the vxlscc meet a few months back, you still got that digi dash for sale? my mate was interested in it. oh and welcome to the site 8-)
Mark

Post by Mark »

cabsy wrote:soz cant remember those wheels as i now have 17 migalias on it now [far easier to clean] and look nicer! the window tints are all legal and are lighter on the front, they have been done proper [dipped] and not that stickon rubbish! also fitted a digital dash and new ebc dics and pads all around! thanks!

Cool, be good to see a pic with the new wheels.
Rich P

Post by Rich P »

mark love his wheels
Drives a 1989 Mk3 cav sri 2.0 8v SEH
gsi dave

Post by gsi dave »

nice cav matey welcome and all the best for the year ahead