My SRi

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
SRi_stu

Re: My SRi

Post by SRi_stu »

I'll take a few bits off if people want stuff but most of its gettin weighed in. The heads gone, and the cost of doin it is more than the car owes me plus the mk2 I've spent 3 years trying to buy and its too cheap to turn down. I'll be taking the leather out, the grille and the springs, the back box And the alloys will go on the Mk2. If I'm savin body panels I need to have old ones to go back on cos the scrap place that are taking it are a strange lot. I'm stripping stuff off the 23rd And hopefully getting rid on the 25th.
pete123

Post by pete123 »

:thumb
SRi_stu

Post by SRi_stu »

Despite countless threats to end its life, and attempting to sell it on various occassions my cavalier is still with me. The alloys have gone from anthracite to black because its a better finish and i've put the original interior back in. The exhaust is constantly loosening the joint at the backbox and banging on the floor, and the engine cuts out when i brake. Oh and the drivers window reg has packed up.
Last month a poked a bit too hard at the rust on my n/s/r arch...

anyway, new arch was bought for £7, chopped up and arch repaired
SRi_stu

Post by SRi_stu »

Does anyone know where this is now?? I want it back!

DVLA reg check shows untaxed and out of mot. Scrapped vehicles usually come back as no details held, so could she still be around?

Hi everyone buy the way. How have you all been while I've not been here?
James McGrath
Club Admin

Post by James McGrath »

Looking on the DVLA website it was last MOTed on 8 March 2013. (I'm guessing that's when you still owned it) Which it passed.
The DVLA still holds details of my dad's old MK2 cavalier which was scrapped in 2001 so that's not much to go by.

Do you still have the details of the person you sold it to?