Kayos' It BEGINS!!!

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
Gaz

Kayos' It BEGINS!!!

Post by Gaz »

Well my car has become a WIP ;)

I will start with a few pics

This is the gsi seats, all nicely wet cleaned by my brother (he's a valeter), they will be getting fitted, but only to keep them out of the way as they will be removed again to fit the black carpet lol

This is the door cards and a few other bits.

Me and my other half both really dont like the mottled brown plastic effect wood, i know they can be removed so i was thinking of painting them a nice metalic blue (like the blue poppy coral air freshners) as i will be getting other blue interior bits as welll.

Still to come this week is the rest of the gsi kit, which is then being sent off to paint, rear discs (5 stud not happening now, reasons too boring to explain), white 140 mph clocks (with some standard 160 ones as well) and the rest of the black bits.

I also got a X20XEV loom, ecu chip, key and bit that goes around barrel for key, so my engine will bolt straight in.

Work will be a bit sporatic as ive just gone fully self employed, but i will keep this thread updated, with lots of pics!