my gsi work to date

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
bigsilver

my gsi work to date

Post by bigsilver »

Can anyone help, im using a phone and have my pics of all my work ive done on my gsi, I dont have access to a computer, how can I put my pics on to show yous my work to date, many thanks tam
Cavalier342

Re: my gsi work to date

Post by Cavalier342 »

I don't know anything about phones with internet, but can you access a photo storage website and just paste links? That's the only way I can see it working.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
planetc

Post by planetc »

Use tapatalk
"No the temperature gauge doesn't work........
we've driven 150 miles today........
the heater went cold last Thursday........
they check the level when it's serviced don't they?"
vauxtillidie

Post by vauxtillidie »

As planet says use tapatalk or as Andrei said use photbucket or flickr (either mobile site through your phones browser or apps depending what phone you have) tapatalk will upload to the forum the others will host yours pics then copy paste the links to your forum post
2006 Flame Red Astra VXR 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70+ AUX In, CID, Bluetooth, Sight & Light, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All Retrofitted by me :)
planetc

Post by planetc »

The nice thing about tapatalk is that it is all done within the app. I always find copy and paste a fiddle on the phone.
"No the temperature gauge doesn't work........
we've driven 150 miles today........
the heater went cold last Thursday........
they check the level when it's serviced don't they?"
bigsilver

Post by bigsilver »

Thanks for the info guys, ive uploaded photos to photobucket, how do I go about sending them to this site thanks tam
vauxtillidie

Post by vauxtillidie »

Once uploaded to photo bucket you have the option to copy the IMG link and paste it here in your post
2006 Flame Red Astra VXR 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70+ AUX In, CID, Bluetooth, Sight & Light, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All Retrofitted by me :)
bigsilver

Post by bigsilver »

Any ideas ,,,,cavvy engine management light comes on when I hit the throttle hard,,but ok driving normal smooth speed ,,,I've changed ,02 sensor ,,camshaft sensor,,fuel filter ,cleaned maf sensor ,,the car feels like uts holding bk when engine management is on
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

Hi fella,
Long time since we last heard from you.

The obvious answer is to do the paper-clip test.

It should cause the EML to flash-out the fault code.

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=17138&p=175692#p175692

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=16896&p=171534#p171534

I presume you have checked for air leaks in the air trunking, or any vacuum pipes.

The other thought is if you are 'booting it' then maybe the engine is moving enough to cause an intermittent fault due to a loose wire.

There are many potential causes, so hopefully getting a flash code may point us in the right direction.