Notifications

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
Telegram Sam

Notifications

Post by Telegram Sam »

The email notifications of replies to my posts etc seem to have dried up without me consciously requesting this. How can I set this up again? (I had a look in UCP without success). The "Notify me .." box is ticked by default.
'91 H-reg SRi "130" manual hatch 8-valve non cat with mods
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Re: Notifications

Post by Envoy CDX »

Telegram Sam wrote:The email notifications of replies to my posts etc seem to have dried up without me consciously requesting this. How can I set this up again? (I had a look in UCP without success). The "Notify me .." box is ticked by default.
Have you checked the basics such as junk mail? I'm getting notifications without issues?

failing that, un-tick the send me notifications box, save. Then re-tick and save again see what that does.
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
Telegram Sam

Re: Notifications

Post by Telegram Sam »

It's weird. Some notifications I'm getting but this latest from you not. I'll try the untick-save-retick routine.
'91 H-reg SRi "130" manual hatch 8-valve non cat with mods