wheres how too's ?

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
joe cavalier sri

wheres how too's ?

Post by joe cavalier sri »

Hi all where's how too's gone on here ? I'm looking for dash board removal cheers
humbucker
Club Admin

Re: wheres how too's ?

Post by humbucker »

The section 'FAULTS AND FIXES: MK3 CAVALIER WORKSHOP GUIDES.'

viewforum.php?f=70
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

All guides are under one roof now. I'm going to compile an index split by fault/fix type.
ilovedmymantas

Post by ilovedmymantas »

humbucker wrote:All guides are under one roof now. I'm going to compile an index split by fault/fix type.
Bearing in mind that how 2's also cover upgrades & other mods could you please make them more visible with a title of their own instead of them being buried in faults & fixes/ workshop guides, - perhaps in the archive, since they're locked ?
they're difficult to find just now..
" It's not rust. It's age-related patina " ;)

1980 vauxhall cavalier MK1 1.6L, 1982 opel manta berlinetta 1.8s, 1985 opel manta 2.0 gte, 1990 cavalier 2.0 gl ,1994 cavalier sri x20xev

-1995 cdx x20xev

---------------
Matt