Vanishing posts

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
Telegram Sam

Vanishing posts

Post by Telegram Sam »

When I log in there appears by default in the bottom left hand corner of the screen a list of the latest posts. I clicked on and read one of these yesterday. About a (new?) member who was embarking on a SRi restoration project with a car he'd just bought in (southern?) Ireland. It was a reddish blue car and the post ended up with a pic of a similar one similar colour but in pristine condition. I wanted to revisit the thread (to express sympathy and support!) but it seems to have done a complete vanishing act. I have looked through the expanded list that you get when you click on the link at the very bottom - but no joy. I have tried a few search search terms but again without success. Mystery.

PS Abort that. Just found it by using a different search term!
'91 H-reg SRi "130" manual hatch 8-valve non cat with mods
humbucker
Club Admin

Re: Vanishing posts

Post by humbucker »

The link takes you to the 'unread posts' page.