Vanishing post

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
Telegram Sam

Vanishing post

Post by Telegram Sam »

I "saved" by mistake a draft reply which I had typed in a thread but not sent. It seems to have vanished without trace!! Where are saved drafts hidden?
'91 H-reg SRi "130" manual hatch 8-valve non cat with mods
humbucker
Club Admin

Re: Vanishing post

Post by humbucker »

When you return to continue editing a previously saved draft, go to the forum or topic in question and click 'Full Editor' beneath the post editor interface. You should then see 'Load Draft' or 'Save Draft' buttons in addition to 'Preview' and 'Submit'. Alternatively, you can view your Account Settings, and in the Overview tab, you can select the sub item 'Manage Drafts'. This should be a direct link: ucp.php?i=main&mode=drafts
Telegram Sam

Re: Vanishing post

Post by Telegram Sam »

I think I managed to do the former by a combination of trial and error, brute force and ignorance, whilst I was trying to do something like the latter via the user control panel thing (which failed).
'91 H-reg SRi "130" manual hatch 8-valve non cat with mods