Keep getting 2 unread message but no messages there

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
cavalier1990

Keep getting 2 unread message but no messages there

Post by cavalier1990 »

Hi

As per thread title I keep seeing 2 unread messages in my inbox but there is no unreads there. I was wondering if my inbox was full but is at 65%

Any thoughts?

Cheers
cavalier1990

Re: Keep getting 2 unread message but no messages there

Post by cavalier1990 »

Anyone know? I'll have another look but it seems to be only recently they came up.
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

I have had a few PM's that seem to take a while to be read by various members.

Whether that was a temporary glitch with the forum or simply that members have been very busy, I could not say.

The speed of messages and responses to be sent and recieved have been very quick today.
So hopefully whatever it was has been sorted.
cavalier1990

Post by cavalier1990 »

Robsey wrote:I have had a few PM's that seem to take a while to be read by various members.

Whether that was a temporary glitch with the forum or simply that members have been very busy, I could not say.

The speed of messages and responses to be sent and recieved have been very quick today.
So hopefully whatever it was has been sorted.
I did have a few unreads, I don't know how I missed them, might be my penchant for skimming and being colour blind lol!
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

If it is any help, I still have a couple of outbox messages to other members.

Messages to yourself have all been answered, so you can be happy in the knowledge that you are not the guilty one - ha ha.

As said before either a temporary glitch,
Or it may be a slight anomaly caused by a site backing up session.
I have had this before on various sites, when a site back up has taken place, it is as if the forum has gone back one day.

A bit of ground hog day syndrome.