icons... what do they mean?

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
humbucker
Club Admin

icons... what do they mean?

Post by humbucker »

is there a key re the thread icons and what their meaning is? i get the 'read' and 'unread' ones but not sure about the others...!?
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Re: icons... what do they mean?

Post by Envoy CDX »

Without a screenshot, I can't be sure as to what you mean, but for what I think your refering too theres

"topic"
"sticky"
"announcement" and
"global announcement"

Other than that, if you could screenshot and mark up what your refering too - we can hopefully answer your query :mrgreen:
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

i think you answered most of the ones that had question marks around them, but nevertheless...

incidentally, it would be cool if when a link is active it didn't take you to the external url in the same window; if it could launch in a new browser window this would be way more user friendly rather than lose your thread as you've been taken elsewhere? whatcha think?
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

ilovemyelite wrote: incidentally, it would be cool if when a link is active it didn't take you to the external url in the same window; if it could launch in a new browser window this would be way more user friendly rather than lose your thread as you've been taken elsewhere? whatcha think?
This will be looked into in the future I'm sure
As for the icon's I will double check and post back later.
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index