History / information area

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
humbucker
Club Admin

History / information area

Post by humbucker »

as suggested in the lounge, can we add a section under archive, above BTCC which is where we can add items of interest re the mk3 cav to the forum, e.g. a thread for original press pics, one for magazine articles, one for official spec sheet and technical info, one for model and special edition details (we're always wondering what this or that special edition actually comprises of!), one for tv / documentary footage, that kind of thing. not really a discussion area like the other areas of the website but more a repository of information and 'items of interest' relating to the cavalier so that the website is not only a one stop shop for those with car problems, but also serves as a central information hub for all things mk3 cav (over time once we have built up a volume of bits and bobs). the btcc area touches on this idea, for a specfic cav related topic, but a general mk3 cav info area would be very useful and interesting for many owners i'm sure.

foxy is now going to ask me to keep my big mouth closed hehehe better get scanning m'dear...! hahah!

:p
Colorado

Re: History / information area

Post by Colorado »

Sounds Good.
Gaz

Re: History / information area

Post by Gaz »

Its already there just you cant see it, ive not turned it on as there isnt much in there. (tbh its been there since day one)

It will happen just need to get some content, via squig and foxys extensive cav archives