qustion for admin

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
TurboSteven77

qustion for admin

Post by TurboSteven77 »

ok wee quistion for admin how do you stop sumeone pming you even when they on your egnore list

cheers :thumb
Cavalier342

Re: qustion for admin

Post by Cavalier342 »

I don't think you can, this is what it says on the Manage Foes menu in the User Control Panel, and I quote:

"Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators."

I'm not a mod obviously, and not trying to impersonate them either, but thought I'd point this one out. Hope it helps.
Andrei.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

cheers buddy was just woundering :thumb

not a mod or admin on here they are great tbh always helpfull and never take sides :thumb
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

What Andrei said is correct. Basically, you can't.
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

just to echo what gary said, the best way is simply to ask them politely to stop messaging you. you can, however, set up a 'rule' in your inbox, stipulating that messages from a particular user are deleted from your inbox. you can't actively stop them messaging you, but you can prevent those messages from filling up your inbox. i'm going to move this topic now to comments and suggestions as this is more of a support question than a discussion thread.

hope that's of some help anyway 8-) topic locked by admin so if you have any further questions on this matter please direct via PM.