do we have fb cavaliermark3

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
TurboSteven77

do we have fb cavaliermark3

Post by TurboSteven77 »

as above does mark3 have a fb padge few sites i am on has 1 and it has help get more folk on main site as well

just idea thats all :)
gazza1701-a

Re: do we have fb cavaliermark3

Post by gazza1701-a »

sounds good to me.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

sorry gaz type cavmark3 in search bar got nothing no joined :thumb
jacko-lah

Post by jacko-lah »

FB ? I'm off to hang myself by the balls. I refuse to accept that or twatter
Squig

Post by Squig »

Cavmk3oc does indeed have a bacefook group you could join... but last post was 24 march last year... This is the home of Cavmk3oc, simples
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

jacko-lah wrote:FB ? I'm off to hang myself by the balls. I refuse to accept that or twatter
Agreed!!
CavMk3Oc is CavMk3Oc, forget those crappy sites. The best way to advertise our site is by posting flyers on other Cavs.
Enough said. :no
Andrei.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

Cavalier342 wrote:
jacko-lah wrote:FB ? I'm off to hang myself by the balls. I refuse to accept that or twatter
Agreed!!
CavMk3Oc is CavMk3Oc, forget those crappy sites. The best way to advertise our site is by posting flyers on other Cavs.
Enough said. :no
Andrei.
yes i agree its best cavalier site out there just now tbh only cavalier site i am on now i think priety sure it is
not got printer to print flyers out :cry
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

the facebook page is there for holding purposes, but it's on a list of 'things to do' with a load of other developments in the future. as squig says, this is the home of cavmk3oc and at this stage we're not encouraging moving traffic away from the website

:D
vauxtillidie

Post by vauxtillidie »

surely its not about moving traffic away from this site but about attracting cav owners who are on facebook who may see the page them come to this site to sign up
2006 Flame Red Astra VXR 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70+ AUX In, CID, Bluetooth, Sight & Light, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All Retrofitted by me :)
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

good point well made.
Mikebmth

Post by Mikebmth »

vauxtillidie wrote:surely its not about moving traffic away from this site but about attracting cav owners who are on facebook who may see the page them come to this site to sign up
+1

I was and still am a member on MK3oc.com (the mk3 astra site) and that atleast has things going on. There never seems to be anyone on here so obviously to me you need to advertise it more!!
Free Parking is a bonus, leaving my Cav in a carbon dust filled carpark is not.....