An area of the forum dedicated to the other marques and models sat on your driveway (please post only one thread per car)
#164919 by Cavalier342
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 am
I'm going to sound blunt here and admins please forgive me.

That TWIT needs to sort his act out, he is obviously trying to get one over on you, there is nothing that he can do legally about a private sale, if he wasn't happy with it, he shouldn't have bought it. Please forgive me but I would shoot him dead the next time I saw him, I realize that we aren't in America and that's the unfortunate truth, as a shotgun would be a more effective defense than some unnecessary court date.

Cannot believe this has gone on this long, as I'm sure you cannot either. I REALLY hope that that TWIT loses as much as he deserves trying to chase this sodding worthless case.
#164924 by Robsey
Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:06 pm
You only need to watch these day time court programs to realise that there are a lot of idiots out there chasing rediculous claims.

Maybe he is seeing if he can scare you with legal action, to force you to give in to his stupid claims.
Some people would settle out of court, just to cut their losses and regain some peace of mind.
I personally would not budge, and see if he pulls out at the last minute.
#164928 by 3cav3
Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm
Don't worry I'm not backing down for anything .nothing rings true about his claims etc, but I can't mention them on an open forum in case it does go all the way. I still doubt there's anything actually wrong with the car but he refuses to give me an engineers report. Even if he has had one done if I don't get a copy within the next two weeks then it can't be used in court.