my vec phase 1 gsi 0070

An area of the forum dedicated to the other marques and models sat on your driveway (please post only one thread per car)
beermonsterblack

my vec phase 1 gsi 0070

Post by beermonsterblack »

just thought i would put some pics of the recent work i have done to this beast of burdon some my have seen it on vvoc sorry cant do the pics so heres the vvoc threadhttp://www.vvoc.com/forum/showthread.ph ... highlight=
Well, thank you, Mr. Bandit. And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I've ever pursued
humbucker
Club Admin

Re: my vec phase 1 gsi 0070

Post by humbucker »

Can't view that link unless you're a member/signed into VVOC. Post the pics etc up here instead.
beermonsterblack

humbucker wrote:Can't view that link unless you're a member/signed into VVOC. Post the pics etc up here instead.
ok m8 i need some help i dont know how to do it as it says image too big but have now idea how to resize them :scratch
Well, thank you, Mr. Bandit. And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I've ever pursued
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

If you have a photobucket account or another photo storage website, it's easier that way. Just copy & paste the direct link and click the Img button here above the text field when posting to include an image. Place the link between the [img] [img].
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
beermonsterblack

Cavalier342 wrote:If you have a photobucket account or another photo storage website, it's easier that way. Just copy & paste the direct link and click the Img button here above the text field when posting to include an image. Place the link between the [img] [img].
ok will give it a go thanks
beermonsterblack

[imghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o720/beermonsterblack/carresto2032_zpsafc19cc9.jpg][/img]
[imghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o720/beermonsterblack/carresto2038_zps9f113f74.jpg][/img]
[imghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o720/beermonsterblack/carresto3014_zpse2b39d89.jpg][/img]
beermonsterblack

Imagereally want one of theese next
[imghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o720/beermonsterblack/KGrHqZhwE8V3ERTk5BPFzDktNBw60_12_zps3aa30ffb.jpg][/img]and gunna respray it this colour too thoughts please
beermonsterblack

Image gunna respray it this colour too thoughts please
planetc

Post by planetc »

Looks like you have worked hard on that. I always preferred them in dark colours so I give that tin a thumbs up.
"No the temperature gauge doesn't work........
we've driven 150 miles today........
the heater went cold last Thursday........
they check the level when it's serviced don't they?"
beermonsterblack

planetc wrote:Looks like you have worked hard on that. I always preferred them in dark colours so I give that tin a thumbs up.
yes alot of work m8 and i wondered why the floor was wet :cry but yeah i like a clean silver but nothing compares to a clean black or dark colour
terkin

Post by terkin »

yellow calipers on a veccy=win

liking the new colour